My brother and sister-in-law and my two nephews have been staying with the us this summer until they get into their new house. It has been so much fun. They are the cutest boys in the entire world! Had just turned 4 in May and Crew will be 1 on July 11th. Hadley is the best brother! In these pictures Hadley was doing all these funny tricks on his motorbike like closing his eyes, standing up, and putting one of his legs up. It was funny he thought he was so cool!! Its so much fun having them here!!
4 comments:
I miss those 2 they are so cute. It is about what I pictured it to be here. I just didn't know there were mountains, I thought it was all beaches. There are big mountains everywhere but they are not like mountains at home they are covered with trees and are so green. It really is beautiful though. The beaches are so pretty and they surround the whole island.
hello there! welcome to blogging world! How are the plans coming??? lets do lunch!
Hey our address is 55-519 Moana St. Laie, HI 96762. Send me one because I really want to see it. Snorkeling was so amazing yesterday. A lot of the real cool fish I didn't even get pictures of because with my goggles on I can't see my camera screen so I just point and shoot and miss half of them. I wish you were getting married at that temple too :) It is definitely where I want to get married. We will all just have to come back here in a few years for sure.
Congrats on getting engaged! you will love bing married!
Post a Comment