My little Crewsers first birthday was on July 11th! He was so stinkin cute I wish I would of taken more pictures! We gave him his cake and he started grabbing handfuls of it and then started putting his feet and stuff in it it was lots of fun!! He's my little bugar and I just love him so much that I want to squeeze him constantley. Some of my favorite things about him are: Going to get him out of his crib after he wakes up, how he lays his head down on everything that's soft, how whenever he gets excited he starts kicking his legs everywhere and throwing his hands up in the air and giggling, his cute squishy little rolls everywhere, when he makes cow sounds and blows kisses. Basically I just everything about this cute little stinker!!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
BuGaRs 1st BiRtHdAy!!!
My little Crewsers first birthday was on July 11th! He was so stinkin cute I wish I would of taken more pictures! We gave him his cake and he started grabbing handfuls of it and then started putting his feet and stuff in it it was lots of fun!! He's my little bugar and I just love him so much that I want to squeeze him constantley. Some of my favorite things about him are: Going to get him out of his crib after he wakes up, how he lays his head down on everything that's soft, how whenever he gets excited he starts kicking his legs everywhere and throwing his hands up in the air and giggling, his cute squishy little rolls everywhere, when he makes cow sounds and blows kisses. Basically I just everything about this cute little stinker!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment