you kids definitely beat my kids in the look category, although that's not saying much because my kids are hideous!! i bet your kids are cuter than this!
CANDEE~ I didn't even know you were prego, but now I think we're like way close together with our due dates and all! COOL COOL! I'm excited for you my dear, Andy/Ash
7 comments:
I told Megan the same thing...this is freaky.
HAHAHA!! You can make your own babies but i must say your future kids are pretty cute
You guys better get busy with those cute nieces and nephews!
you kids definitely beat my kids in the look category, although that's not saying much because my kids are hideous!! i bet your kids are cuter than this!
Hey, just thought I would let you know that I started a blog. How's the hair?
That is so cool!! i'm totally going and doing that right now!! oh, and you're kids will be so cute!!! love ya!
CANDEE~ I didn't even know you were prego, but now I think we're like way close together with our due dates and all! COOL COOL! I'm excited for you my dear,
Andy/Ash
Post a Comment