First off all meet Preslee. She is an angel!! I can't get enough of her!! She's so precious and she's the closest thing to a neice I got so I had to put her on here!! I keep trying to get Ashy to let me baby-sit but she won't for some reason... Maybe she doesn't trust me or something :)


Then there's Gavin is he not the cutest little thing you've ever seen?!?! I'm so excited to get to see him in a couple weeks and just squeeze those cute little cheeks!!! I can't get over how cute he is!!
such a little stud muffin!!

.jpg)
Christmas was great we all spent the night at my mom's it was great having all the family together!! My nephews were so fun to watch open all their presents and to spend Gavin's first Christmas with him!! His little Santa suit was the cutest thing ever!!! I wish I had more pictures but maybe when I can figure this thing out!!
.jpg)
This last month or two has been eventful!! Nadia left for England and I'm going through major withdrawels without her here but she's doin great!! I do miss her like crazy though!! I've been super busy doing hair and stuff at the La Jolla apartments it's a lot of fun though.
I'm still recovering from the car accident I was in on Saturday.... I was on my way to Rexburg and the roads were real bad and I hit a patch of slush lost control and rolled into the median. It was very scary and traumatic. I hit my head on the windsheild and on the roof of my car and got a concussion but other than that I was very lucky to walk out with just bumps and bruises and a very very sore body!!! I know I was being blessed when I think of all the ways that it could've turned out!! EVERYONE WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT!! I didn't have mine on which was completely stupid and I'm lucky I'm alive!! It shouldn't take rolling your car to realize that!! So BUCKLE UP!!!! Now I'm just sore and very traumatized but I guess I'll be getting a new vehicle sometime soon and I refuse to drive another car!!! Sad to say it was the second accident I've been in this month... about a month ago I was rear-ended driving out of the mall some kid hit me it wasn't too bad but geez not the best of luck this month.
I'll try and post some of my own pictures later.........

.jpg)
Christmas was great we all spent the night at my mom's it was great having all the family together!! My nephews were so fun to watch open all their presents and to spend Gavin's first Christmas with him!! His little Santa suit was the cutest thing ever!!! I wish I had more pictures but maybe when I can figure this thing out!!
.jpg)
This last month or two has been eventful!! Nadia left for England and I'm going through major withdrawels without her here but she's doin great!! I do miss her like crazy though!! I've been super busy doing hair and stuff at the La Jolla apartments it's a lot of fun though.
I'm still recovering from the car accident I was in on Saturday.... I was on my way to Rexburg and the roads were real bad and I hit a patch of slush lost control and rolled into the median. It was very scary and traumatic. I hit my head on the windsheild and on the roof of my car and got a concussion but other than that I was very lucky to walk out with just bumps and bruises and a very very sore body!!! I know I was being blessed when I think of all the ways that it could've turned out!! EVERYONE WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT!! I didn't have mine on which was completely stupid and I'm lucky I'm alive!! It shouldn't take rolling your car to realize that!! So BUCKLE UP!!!! Now I'm just sore and very traumatized but I guess I'll be getting a new vehicle sometime soon and I refuse to drive another car!!! Sad to say it was the second accident I've been in this month... about a month ago I was rear-ended driving out of the mall some kid hit me it wasn't too bad but geez not the best of luck this month.
I'll try and post some of my own pictures later.........

4 comments:
wow! i'm glad you are ok hun..how scary!
wow!! That is insane! You sound like me. I have been in 5 car accidents (none which were my fault) and knock on wood because I have been in an accident for 2 years! I am glad that you areokay!
We're so glad you're okay!! That is scary! After I got in my accident last year, it took me a long time before I wanted to drive again. Good luck in recovering!
haha, first, I"m not laughing at your car accidents, you know how I feel about that. I"m laughing that I came to find Gavin, which I did, and i found little peanut Preslee! haha And yes, you are her aunt... LIttle Gavin is adorable. We might just have to set these little munchkins up some day.
Post a Comment