Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well little Kayson is almost 3 weks old and he's doin great!!! He's growing like a little weed. He has quite an appetite..... He's kinda a little piglet!! It's been great having him here he is such a little bundle of joy!!I just wanna gobble him up He always makes this funny face



Bridge keepin him warm.. they're best buds



He always sleeps with his hands above his head
he hates to be swaddled he'll wiggle and grunt and groan
until he gets his hands out

After his bath.... He wasn't a big fan he doesnt like
being naked!!




4 comments:

the h fam. said...

that's funny he sleeps with his hands like that! he's a cutie! glad you guys are both doing good.

ashley said...

what a cute little guy! im glad you are all doing well!

Chelsea Nicole said...

Haha he is so darn cute. I love how he is in Bridger's jacket, that's too cute

Rowbury Adventures said...

He is SO cute! I bet that is so much fun..