Candee, he is so cute! Looks totally different. Oh I love him, Love love the professional pics and the "I'm hip" haha Over the break we need to get together!
Adorable pics! So I got a new phone and lost all of my numbers, so you have to text me your # so that I can come see you! I still have your gift and it's size 3-6 mo, so I need to hurry up and come over!
2 comments:
Candee, he is so cute! Looks totally different. Oh I love him, Love love the professional pics and the "I'm hip" haha Over the break we need to get together!
Adorable pics! So I got a new phone and lost all of my numbers, so you have to text me your # so that I can come see you! I still have your gift and it's size 3-6 mo, so I need to hurry up and come over!
Post a Comment