armpits, and under his chin.
He is such a little cheese ball sometimes I love it
.JPG)
In his Easter outfit chillin in the laundry basket
He is obsessed with his soft blanket which is cute except for the face he thinks it needs to be covering his face. Anytime we lay him on a blanket, towel or rug he immediately pulls it over face. We no longer give him a blanket to sleep with after one experience but I still give him his favorite stuffed giraffe and as soon as he falls asleep I go take it off his face
duck was sitting on the couch and he got a hold of it and
of course everything goes right to his mouth, I was cleaning
and hear him squeaking so I look over and he had the duck
stuck in his mouth. He didnt know how to get it out so he was
trying to talk or cry or something but it just made the duck squeak
In his Easter outfit chillin in the laundry basket
2 comments:
O boy he is so cute! Damien does the same thing with blankets and his teddy. He loves to put things in his mouth. Don't you just love being a mommy :)
stone puts blankets and stuffed animals over his face too! its kinda scary
Post a Comment