Life couldn't be better with this little doll face!! It's so crazy how fast he's learning new things and progressing! This month he learned to roll over.......he's especially good at it every time I change his diaper or get him dressed. He also has been sitting up by himself (he started rolling and sitting up in the same day!!) He loves watching little einsteins and you tube videos of Madagascar animals singing I Like to Move it Move it. He loves going for rides in his stroller, he still loves taking baths. He can hold his bottle all by himself. He loves to eat, I bet you would have never guessed that:) Whenever we feed him rice cereal he gets so excited and won't let us feed it to him until he has a hold of the spoon. He absolutely loves water it's hilarious we let him drink it out of a cup and he goes completely nuts. He even likes the water better than he likes juice!
Kayson is seriously the best baby ever, he is always so content and such a good natured baby! I definately got lucky because I don't think I could have gotten a better baby. He is so happy and shows more and more personality every day. Bridger's mom has always said that out of all 10 of her kids Bridger was by far the happiest easy-going baby/kid and I think Kayson is going to be the same way! He sure is a little sweetie and we're so glad to have him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment