Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall is in the air...

bear crawl
Waving and thinking he's pretty cool




I need eyes in the back of my head! It take about
a minute and a half for this little tornado to destroy!



All that driving made him so thirsty!
vrrooom vrroom


Fall is in the air today. I'm looking forward to Fall, as much as I love summer this hasn't been the greatest summer and I'm ready for it to be over. Even though Fall also means I become a hunting widow, I'm still looking forward to sweater weather, fall leaves, Halloween, craft fairs, and Kayson's first Birthday!

Even though Kayson has been sick most the summer, he is still so much fun. Even though this is a hard age with him getting into everything and not holding still for 5 seconds I love how much personality he has and how is becoming more and more of a little boy. He is ALL boy too, (besides the fact that he loves playing with my makeup every morning:)) His favorite thing right now is cars. Whenever he is playing with his toy cars or sees a car drive by he says vroom vroom.
He also has a little car he rides on and he thinks he's pretty awesome while he's driving it. He waves at everyone and everything while he's on it and honks the horn and pretty much loves every minute of it. He would probably ride it all day if he could.

Kayson is also a little climber. He loves obstacles and always climbs in our cupboards or through the stools and under our bed. He usually gets himself stuck and ends up bumping his head.
He's even more picky with food now and won't eat anything but milk. It's getting really frustrating! Any suggestions? The one thing he will eat is Raspberries and boy does he love them!
Still no teeth, just lots of drool. My favorite thing he does right now is everytime we ask him a question or everytime we say "Ya" he shakes his head up and down. I don't think he ever actually understands the questions but he sure acts like he does and says yes to everything we say.
He is still a major daddy's boy. It's starting to hurt my feelings because when Bridger is home he will not go to me at all and follows Bridger around the house. It's the same with Grandma, if she's around he doesn't want me at all. I'm the mean one that changes his diapers and gives him medicine,
A few of weeks ago he was playing on the grass and he hates the feel of it so he was doing a bear crawl and stood up in the middle of the lawn without grabbing on to anything. He kept squating down and standing back up and he was so proud of himself! After that everytime we put him on the grass he would stand right up and now he can do it anywhere not just the grass. He is really close to walking and has taken a couple steps but then gets down to crawl. He has really good balance, just needs the coordination.

4 comments:

Doug and McKensie said...

Candee this is a darling post! Your family is adorable. Glad Bridger is feeling better. Hope your fall goes better than your summer. Take care.

Halie said...

He's growing up so fast! How fun to see more of his personality coming out. SO CUTE!!

Chase & Megan said...

He is so cute...I love the picture with Bridger and Kayson asleep. You are a great/beautiful mom;)

tiana said...

I love the camp hat! I'm sure my future children will be sporting something similar. I love reading your posts and how much you love being a mom. Can't wait to see him walk.