Monday, June 27, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Bagley!! 6~25~11




Nadia and Geoff's wedding turned out awesome and I'm so happy for them! Nadia was the most beautiful bride ever and the day went great. I'm sad she's moving and I'm going to miss her lots but Geoff is such a great guy and I'm happy he's part of our family! Nadia also trusted me enough to let me make her wedding cake, which was a little (a lot) stressful and I had reoccuring nightmares about it for a month or two but everything turned out ok!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Candee, The cake was beautiful! You did such an amazing job with all the things you helped with! It was fun seeing you!

markandjenny said...

Your cake is AWESOME! You are so talented. I also love your quiet book you made for Kayson....you will have to let me know how you did it.

Nate & Melis said...

Well I knew you were Betty Crocker but I didn't know you were a professional cake baker. That cake was amazing. You should go into business.