Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Here's a little update. Our house is coming along great!! The entire outside is finished.... the brick and rock and stucco. Right now they're just working on the trim and stuff. Next week the painters are coming. It's been coming a long so fast lately its gonna be done before we know it!! My brother and sister-in-law will be moving back here this weekend from California my brother graduated from dental school. I seriously can not wait to have them back here they will be living with us for the next little while and it will be so much fun I have the two cutest nephews in the entire world!!! Well that's about it for now until I can figure this thing out and maybe put some pictures on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute pics!! YOu defintiely got some good ones! haha the serious ones look like ours! Pat had a hard time with those. But we actually ended up using one so huh. Anyways they look good!
Candee! Your pics are so cute! you guys make such a cute couple. I was blog lurking and found you...I hope you don't mind. Good luck with everything hun..and congrats on the house and getting married and everything! Its so exciting!
Post a Comment