Monday, June 2, 2008

Well where do I start. I have a lot of free time at work so my dear friend Ashley told me to start a blog. So it here it goes. Me and Bridger Bowen are getting married on August 2nd 2008 in the Rexburg temple. We got engaged on April 23rd and are now just counting down the days!! We've known each other for years because his little sister and I have been best friends, he was always the older brother I had a crush on but I never thought anything of it. He randomly asked me out on a date and we have been inseperable ever since! I really couldn't be happier to have him in my life. He is so amazing and it feels so good to know I finally found my other half that i can spend eternity with!! We're both keeping busy right now with work, wedding plans, and house plans!! We're building a house in Rigby its scheduled to be done July 19th so perfect timing for us to move in!! I'm so excited!! The wedding plans are also going great! We're planning on having the reception at Lone Pine Nursery (his family owns it). My colors are black and white and yellow. After our wedding we are going to Cancun for our honeymoon!! I'm so excited!! Other than that we're both just working. I work at Ostermiller Counseling center and I also do hair and nails at Mia Bella salon in Rigby. I've slowed down with doing hair for now until we move to Rigby. Anyways that's about it for now I'm just lovin life!

4 comments:

Carlee said...

Hey Candee! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to see you guys and see your ring and dress!

Ashley Sullenger said...

I found you!!! haha Once I add you so will everyone else!You do have plenty of time on your hands, just make sure to watch the garbage cans.... lets see some new posts!!!!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Well it's time to start figuring it all out! Let's see some hot pics of the love birds

Chelsea Nicole said...

Congrats babe!! This is so exciting, on my birthday you will be getting married. You, Anna, and I are all getting married and we all bridesmaids last year haha that is too crazy. Well i love ya girl