Monday, August 25, 2008

Finished Product......welll almost!!

Well here is a little tour of our house!! Sorry the pictures are a little out of order but I tried!! It's still somewhat of a work in progress but it's definately getting there! We are loving it!! It's so much fun getting all settled in! We have a walk out basement that's unfinished but we're hoping to finish it pretty soon we don't really need it yet though! Everything is in it's temporary place until we get the rest of the furniture and all our pictures framed and all the last little finishing touches!!
I have to say I'm in love with this shower it has shower
heads on all the sides and benches to sit on while shaving
my legs I love it!!
Our closet is still getting organized but I have never in my life
had a decent closet so I am most definatley enjoying this space!!

Here is a picture of our bathtub. We obviously haven't used it since the candles
and "champagne" are still there from our honeymoon when his sisters
our room!
This is the front door and entry way into our home!! The whole
inside of it is wood. You'll notice most of my decorations are sitting
on the floor cuz I'm not quite sure where to put them all yet.

Our master bathroom







Our bed..... If you can't tell our room is definatley a piece of

work!! We have beautiful sheets and towels over the windows

and I haven't exactly got around to decorating it yet!! But im

hoping one of these days in the near future we're going to purchase
some blinds and curtains!!!


Living room/Fireplace. There is going to be a big picture
above the fireplace but we don't have it yet!! Keep in mind

everything is kind of in a temporary position until we get

a few shelves, tables, etc.....


Our new couch we just got!!! And

my treasure chest that I'm excited to decorate

but until I do it's our temporary coffee table!!




Our dining room where a table will someday go.

Kitchen... Island




Kitchen and pantry






The whole kitchen







Bathroom shower











Bathroom.... Me in my bathrobe in the mirror ha






















and the laundry room...















I'd show you the bedrooms and stuff but they're kind of disastrous

right now. One is my crafts-that-I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-yet

room plus all my hair stuff and the other has been taken over by all

of my dear husbands many hobbies and trust me that is more than

enough to make the room a disaster!!













7 comments:

the h fam. said...

i LOVE your house!! it's beautiful!! it doesn't look like you need my help decorating at all! i still have a random things everywhere so no worries! it'll all sort itself out eventually!!

Carlee said...

It looks so beautiful Candee! You did such a good job decorating! I need to come see it!

Danielle and Brian said...

wow!! Its beautiful and arent you one spoiled spoiled girl!! wow! I LOVE YOUR HOME!

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

Wow Candee!!! Your house is GORGEOUS!! You've done such a great job decorating it and everything! Good luck with all the finishing touches!

Ashley Sullenger said...

so I'm a fan of the couch, even if hubby doesn't like it!! Good pick!

Chelsea Nicole said...

Your house is beautiful! Congratulations again. What a great home!

Mr and Mrs said...

Your home is amazing!!! I am so jealous! Wow! Congrats on getting married you look beautiful! :)