Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Wedding....

Well it's been a month!! I can't believe it!! Here's some pictures of our Wedding Day!! I have to say it was perfect I couldn't of asked for anything more!! And the first month of married life has been great!! And sorry its kind of backwards and out of order I'm not so good at getting the pictures where I want them!!!


The tables

My Cake!! It was delicious might I add....







TheRefreshments!! Cupcakes and Lots of Candy and Treats!!!




Checkin out my handsome Husband!!












My sister and
My 2 brothers

Our Reception!!!















Muah!!









Family and Friends who came to support!












The Handsome Groom













Husband and Wife!!














Just Married!!! Walking out of the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Bowen!!

5 comments:

Christa&James said...

Your wedding looks gorgeous! This is Christa, I don't know if you remember me or not. :)

the h fam. said...

beautiful!! what a happy pretty day!! you look gorgeous!

Chelsea Nicole said...

I love your pictures, they're so cute! How did you do your picture and eternity on your page at the top? I love it, I'm trying to figure it out

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

You look so gorgeous!!! your pictures are so fantastic! I am just so happy for you, happy one month!

Chantri said...

Hey it's me! I linked you through Dani's blog....I can't believe I didn't know about this! It was so fun to read what you have been up too. The pictures you got of your honeymoon are gorgeous! You two are such a cute couple.

It was SO much fun to see you today. I love your house, you are the best decorator! (sorry for just dropping in!) Are you doing nails still at the Salon? I really would like to get some on...can you e-mail me and let me know? (studio.ck@hotmail.com)