Saturday, February 21, 2009

The last two weekends we went to Utah!!! The first for this hunting show in Salt Lake it was actually pretty fun.... a nice little get away!! I only went to the show one of the days and then I went shoppin and went down and saw Cody and Jacqueline and Gavin! It was my first time driving in Utah and I thought I was going to pass out I was a nervous wreck!! Especially after my accident!! But I made it! We had fun swimming, went to Park City, and to Cabelas and stuff.The next weekend we went down for Gavin's blessing. It was great to be able to see him again! Crew and Had were quite entertaining on the drive! Crew danced and sang the whole time and me and Had played rock, paper, scissors and thumb wars and a few other games he made up! It's always great hanging out with the fam!!

My little Bugar
Me and Had... He's going to be quite the heart breaker
look how stinkin handsome he is!!

Crew would wear my shoes constantly he thought
he was pretty cool!




Gavin and Bridger. Gavin is so cute!!!!


Me and Bridge at Cabelas





Me and Neeley waiting at a restaurant


Like my camo?? I was just trying to fit in!!

I'm sure glad I wasn't the one to run into this beast

Me and Had at Cody and Jacquelines

Crystal, Me, Gavin, and Carlee Ann

What a little stud!! It was so great being able to
see him 2 weeks in a row!! I wish I got to see him
that much all the time!! His blessing was great! He's
such a good baby!










3 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

Haha I love the blessing outfit!!! TOo cute, and holy Neely look's like Nadia, for a min I thought she came home or something!!! Cute little nephews, that little Crew, haha I love it!!! Glad you had a fun trip! One of these day's we're going to get outta here!!!!

the h fam. said...

what cute little nephews! it's always good to get out of town for a little bit. i dislike driving in big cities too. i always seem to get so worn out within minutes of it and have to trade someone so i don't have to drive any more. oh and your shirt is very cute!! where's it from?

Anonymous said...

Candee, I just have to say that I love your short hair and I love the colors! Very cute! You're beautiful!