If you go to KrazyCouponLady.blogspot.com they have a lot of awesome things telling you about different ways to save and all the best deals around and right now they're doing a giveaway for super cute car seat covers, diaper bags, and nursing covers from GoBabyIdaho.blogspot.com
5 comments:
i had no idea that you were expecting! congrats hun! we are expecting too...it looks like i'm just behind you. good luck with everything!
Candee!! You're Prego! Congrats thats so exciting! When are you due? Aw your kid is going to be so cute I'm way excited for you! And seriously.. Rigby? What's wrong with all of us.. haha. I don't mind Rigby.. there's less college kids, which is perfect! But congrats! you'll have to let me know what 'it' is when you find out!
Hey candee, i just found out that you are prego!! That is so exciting. Do you know what you are having?? But anyways how are you, i have not seen you in such a long time. You still look beautiful as ever.
So.. it looks like people have found out! maybe you should blog about it. I want an update
Candee, I didn't know that you had a blog! And I didn't know that you were pregnant! Where have I been? Well I am SOOOO super excited for you, it's so much fun. You should totally come by sometime, you know where I live! And Paisley would love to see you!
Post a Comment