Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well I'm not doing too well at posting these days mainly because I never take pictures and when I want to the camera battery is always dead and Bridger lost the charger. Memorial Day weekend was lots of fun we went camping up to Sawtelle where Bridger's dad has an awesome camping place and we did lots of four-wheeling, eating, and relaxing!! It was lots of fun! I'm loving every minute of warm weather and can't wait for this summer!! Hopefully I won't be too fat and miserable and will be able to enjoy it! We also found out a week or so ago that we're havin a boy! So that means I can finally start shopping and getting the nursery ready for this little guy!! Bridger is very overly excited for his little "huntin buddy" and is already talking about all the fun things they are going to do together!!

8 comments:

ashley said...

a boy?!! congrats hun! thats so exciting. i'm with you on hoping that i won't be too huge and miserable to enjoy summer too. we find out what we are having a two weeks, and josh is keeping his fingers crossed for a boy. keep feeling well, and congrats again

Halie Wilding said...

Congratulations on the great news! How fun to have a little boy on the way!!! Well I am trying to get a hold of this blogging thing but if you have any pointers for me let me know... I have know idea what I am doing. my blog is brettandhalie.blogspot.com. Anyway I hope everything is going great!

lindsey said...

uhhh is this really candee? Is this really an update? haha Congrats congrats on the little boy!! I'm so stoked still! So I don't have internet at the moment, we were picking up somone's wifi, and they moved... we'll see when we pay for some.

lindsey said...

haha I'm on Lindsey's comp, this is Ashley your long lost friend.

Annaliese & TJ said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Teresa Jane said...

YAY! He is going to be so handsome, he and Paisley can date : ) You should post some preggo profile shots!

Crazy In Love said...

YEA!! Boys are so much fun! You are going to be such an amazing mom. I am crossing my fingers that we have a boy as well. Maybe they can be buddies :)

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

yahoo!!! a boy so fun! congrats! :D