Here is my cute little Gavin who I love to pieces I got to go see him last weekend when I went down to Utah to look at baby stuff. He is the cutest baby ever and he's always so happy I love hiM!!time a couple weeks ago.
jumping through rings of fire and bears riding on scooters! And best of all
Me and Hadley rode an elephant he said he would only do it if I did it with
him so because I love him so much he was able to get me nice and fat and
pregnant on the elephant!!






13 comments:
candee you look so cute! i just asked emily about you today, wondering if she's seen your belly yet! and you're not even close to the size of the elephants. you look so good! just wait.. if you're anything like me, mine was very gradual and didn't get big very fast and then the last three weeks i've EXPLODED!! it's a little weird! i didn't realize how close we are. our due dates are only like a month and half apart. how are you feeling? did you get very sick during the first trimester? who is your dr?
you look so cute...and if you say you are huge one more time ill have to hurt you...cuz im about twice your size and about 2 months behind you...so shhh. you look great!
Oh my, first off an elephant looks quite exciting. I've always wanted to ride one and a camel. second off Gavin is adorable. Third I'm glad I got to see Lawrence and Gus. and Fourth, uhh you are so tiny! haha I put you to shame sista! You look good!!! And you are a blonde again congratulations! haha I really am stoked to see these pics. Thanks for being such a great friend and posting them. Tell the little jumping bean inside of you, Aunt Ashley will be home before he knows it.
Candee you look so good! I hope I can be as tiny as you when I am pregnant! Congrats thats so exciting!
Candee! I am so excited for you! plus those little kids are such dolls man your little guy is going to be one good looking fello! :D you look great hope all is going well
Hey Cutie! How are you? I didnt know you had a blog! You look so Darling! We need to get together again! Take Care Girly! :-)
Candee you are so cute, you look amazing! When do you find out what you are having?
Candee, I know the feeling about prego pictures, but its fun to look back at them. Don't be too nervous. Everything will work out okay. And trust me they are totally worth it all! There is nothing better then looking at your new baby, it makes you love your hubby even more! It's awesome and I'm super excited for you!! Any names yet??
Ok sweetheart, you have to wear a tighter shirt so we can see the real affect of the baby growth...come on! You were wearing a baggy shirt and you can't even tell haha! I am also experiencing the growth- how do you like becoming a new shape?
Ash/Andy
I know it has been so long since i have seen you. I am glad you are doing so good. I am so excited for you, you are going to be the cutest little mom. Do you guys know what you are going to name him? When i come home, i will have to come see you!
Candee You dont have much time left till that little guy gets here! COngrats that is so exciting! I hope you have been doing well, its been a long time!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Thank you, have a nice day.
Post a Comment