Monday, April 12, 2010

6 Months

Wow! My little munchkin is halfway to a year old! 6 months seems so old to me it's kinda sad, he is just turning into a little boy! BUT even though it's kinda sad how fast he's growing up he is SO much fun to play with and has such a BIG personality for a little guy! I love going to get him from his crib in the morning he never cries when he wakes up we can just hear him kicking and talking to himself and then he gets so excited when we come to get him. He loves toys and gets so excited over anything we give him. I haven't taken him in for his 6 month check up yet because he's had an ear infection :( (PS... if anybody knows of a really good family doctor or peditrician in Idaho Falls, Rigby, or Rexburg PlEaSe let me know)
I'm NOT looking forward to this little wild man crawling because he will be into EvErYtHiNg I know most every baby gets into every thing but Kayson is going to be much worse than some..... he is a little WiLd MaN!!!! I'm definately going to have my hands full he will definately keep me on my toes. He plays peek-a-boo and is always trying to jump. Here's our little punkin at 6 months......






2 comments:

..Mark and Kaila.. said...

Candee, he is such a big boy and so darling!

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

Hey! We go to Dr. Jones in Rexburg and we LOVE LOVE him. His office is called Teton Medical Group and it's by Little Ceasars. He's awesome.