
Kayson has been doing this squinty cheesy grin constantly this week. It cracks me up


Kayson is definately a daddy's boy... He gets so excited when Bridger gets home he can't hardly contain himself.

Kayson had his first lawn mower ride with Grandpa and Crew, he wasn't quite sure what to think


He has been a little wild man in his crib this past week rolling all over it and playing. I put him down for a nap and like 20 minutes later I thought he was asleep so I went to check on him and he was just playing turning his night light on and off happy as can be.

He has loved this giraffe since he was 3 months old and still sleeps with it every night. I thought this was so cute when I went to check on him and he was sound asleep with both arms wrapped around his giraffe.

Almost every night I've had to go in his room and roll him over onto his back because he's been falling asleep like this.

Little stinker helped himself to some licorice and was loving life


We REALLY enjoyed the few days of nice weather we had last week. Kayson loves being outside and I have never been more excited for summer!!

So handsome!! He loves church! Especially primary. When they sing he just looks up at me and grins
3 comments:
He sure is cute! We need to get together and have a play date or something.
i've never been so excited for summer either!! kayson is such a chunky, cute litte guy! i love his rolls and you always have him dressed so cute!
Ksyson always puts a smile on my face. Such cute pictures! I love the one with the licorice. You guys will have to come up this summer so we can go swimming.
Post a Comment