I'm not quite sure why but Kayson thought grandma bouncing this ball was the funniest thing he's ever seen. He laughed like this for like 10 minutes straight.
Could he be any cuter? I don't think so! I love him! :)
haha That's pretty darn good. I didn't even know there was that much sound in his little body!!! So funny!
That is the cutest little laugh! He's such a sweetie. If you guys are free this week let us know.
That cute little laugh is so contagious!! Adorable!
that did make my day! That is so funny! your little boy is so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Could he be any cuter? I don't think so! I love him! :)
haha That's pretty darn good. I didn't even know there was that much sound in his little body!!! So funny!
That is the cutest little laugh! He's such a sweetie. If you guys are free this week let us know.
That cute little laugh is so contagious!! Adorable!
that did make my day! That is so funny! your little boy is so cute.
Post a Comment