Sunday, June 6, 2010

I love this boy

All ready for church lookin handsome. He loves having that one finger pointing.
Trying out his new camping chair... He will get to use it lots this week on his first camping trip!
This camping trip could be interesting the weather is supposed to be crappy (imagine that) and Kayson doesn't hold still for 2 seconds, so trying to keep him couped up in a camper could pose
quite the challenge.


I think he likes it

He's kind of a litle poser when we get the camera out if you can't tell....
Notice his little pointer finger in this pic? It's ALWAYS out he touches and points at
everything with just that one little finger.

He got this rash a week or two ago it showed up all over his whole body
in just a few hours. I took him in to the doctor and it was Roseola... It
looked bad but it definately could've been worse.

Seriously coat and hat in June?!?! This was actually
the end of May, but still. I would do just about anything
for a nice sunny day with no.......WIND.




1 comment:

ashley said...

what a little stud muffin! he's getting so big...i can't believe how they grow!