Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Camper

This weekend we took Kayson on his first campin trip. I was a little nervous because it was a really long drive and Kayson hasn't slept away from his crib much and the weather was supposed be really bad. Lets just say Kayson couldn't have been a better baby the entire trip. There was very few times he didn't have a smile on his face and I really don't think he even cried the entire time we were there. He is definately a little outdoorsman, which couldn't make his daddy any prouder. We went to Stanley which is about an hour past Sun Valley, it's absolutely beautiful there. Bridger and a lot of his family were running in a 65 mile relay marathon from Stanley to Sun Valley up the Galena summit. There were 6 people on each team so each person ran a total of 10-12 miles. They did awesome and finished the race in under 12 hours.

Bridger getting ready for the race... They started at midnight!
Kayson waiting for daddy to finish the race
At the finish line
Bridger did awesome!

Bridge and Papa J

Natalie (bridge's sis) Bridger, Jerome (bridge's dad), Charlene (bridge Aunt), Doug (cousin), Lori (cousin)
Bridger's mom, neice, and 2 other sisters were also in the race.

After the race...................


Kayson in his own little campin chair
Look at that little gumball chin

What a cute little camper

Bridge and Kays
Our little family
Kayson thinkin he's pretty big

He played and played and pooped himself right out
On our way home in Haley. It was a fun trip I told Bridge we need to go camping more often if Kayson's always that good.

4 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

Way to go Bridger! When he has his hat on he looks just like Kayson does when he has his hat on. And I like your dark hair.

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

love love love your dark hair! I bet the bridger is loving it! :D so cute, kayson is such a cutie! love that face:D

tiana said...

What a fun trip. Good job Bridger! Candee your hair is so cute, and so is little Kayson.

Rowbury Adventures said...

I love your dark hair! Your little Kayson is so adorable! Looks like you are having lots of fun this summer..