Friday, June 25, 2010

We Love Summer!!

Everything is better when the sun is shining!!! So far Kayson and I have taken full advantage of every nice day we've had.
Rigby Lake: It may not be the beach but it's about as close as we're going to get!
Taken a drink after playin in the sun.
Playin in the sand

Of course it all went straight to his mouth


Takin a nice little dip in his swimmin pool



Crazy Driver
Loves Grandma's cat, too bad he will never have one of his own

Fishin Day at Lone Pine
Lots of fun at the park


Carousal


But his favorite of all of these would have to be the swing!!!!

3 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

He is such a cute little guy! They grow up so fast!

tiana said...

Cute pictures! I love the one on the swing! I'm glad your summer is starting off so fun.

Ben & Megan Talbot said...

Looks like your little guy is keeping you busy!