Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Showing his muscles

He loves his buddy Parker




He may look sweet but let me tell you what, he is keepin me on my toes. Everything from throwing a bottle of spaghetti sauce on the Broulims floor to dumping an entire jug of liquid detergent on the kitchen floor. He loves being naughty and making messes and to him the word NO just gives him even more reason to do it. Lets hope he's just getting in to his terrible twos a little early is going to grow out of it. I pretty much just don't go anywhere anymore because I always end up leaving feeling frazzled and exhausted. I seriously admire all you ladies out there that have 3 or 4 (or more) kids and aren't in a mental institution. I don't know how you do it! I'm kidding...kind of. Me and Kayson really do have a lot of fun together as long as we're home and all of the bathroom/bedroom doors are closed. And I've just come to the realization that I can have a clean, non-destroyed house when I'm 50.
Kayson has been eating better lately. He still doesn't eat a lot and is really picky but at least he will eat. His favorite foods are corn, carrots, and green beans. (kinda weird but he loves them!)
Big News: Kayson got his first tooth!! at exactly 15 months his top 2 teeth started pokin through! And his bottom 2 aren't too far behind.
The only time I can get him to hold still is to watch Elmo's world. He starts dancing around and saying Elmo when the song comes on. His favorite words right now are stuck, up, and mess. Which makes sense because he always wants up on everything which usually leads to him getting stuck and not being able to get back down which most likely ends up in a mess.
His obsession with everything hot has gotten a little better. He's still obessed with it but he only says hot about 50 times a day instead of 500.
He loves baths, he would stay in the tub for over an hour if I'd let him. He wants to go outside so bad and goes the the door 20 times a day and says lets go or buh-bye. Summer will be so nice to be able to let him go outside.

3 comments:

the h fam. said...

that's so exciting about his tooth! same day as tater! and taytum is still obsessed with saying 'hot'. EVERYTHING is hot. i feel the exact same way about not taking taytum any where!!! and i promise we're hanging out soon!

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

Oh that is so cute! He does look sweet and perfect:) Oaklee is starting to get busier too so I decided the same thing about the clean, organized home. And I think everyone with kids is dying to go outside and play!!

tiana said...

I love these pictures! You should post a video of him showing his muscles because it is so funny. I hope summer gets here soon too so we can all go outside. Plus that would mean we will be closer to our due date! Hopefully we will see you guys soon.