Kayson and I have been going crazy being inside, we can't wait for this snow to be gone and to have some warmer weather!!! Last week we got a little glimpse of Spring and it was wonderful. We went on a long walk and Kayson loved every second of it. He is obsessed with going outside, it's a fight all day every day he goes to the door at least 5-10 times a day and asks to go. Then I tell him no and he throws a fit. Summer can't come soon enough. Kayson's has been developing quite the little personality, he has become such a little show-off. If anyone comes over or if we go anywhere he goes crazy dancing and running around. He is a little too used to being the center of attention. The last couple weeks he has been talking like crazy and says new words every day. He is also learning animal sounds and does a fish, monkey, snake, cow, and alligator. He also knows where all of his body parts are including: belly button, eyes, nose, mouth, toes, hair, ears, teeth, and muscles. Along with this he is also developing quite the little attitude and tells me no whenever he doesn't want to does something and whenever he wants to do something he's not supposed to he shakes his head yes and says
uh-huh. What a little stinker.
At his 16 month check up:
29 lbs.-93%
32 in. -66%
Head -60%

Kayson has always been obessed with Bridger's hats so I got him
his own and he wears it constantly.

Always doing something mischievous

Bridger wrapped him up like a burrito

Eating his Valentine's Day dinner

Happy Valentines Day!

Fish Face

CHEESE!! look at those teeth!! Lol they crack me up! He just
cut his 4th tooth yesterday! We're makin some progress!
1 comment:
He is so stinking cute! I miss you guys! I hope we can get together soon. I love the face he's making when Bridger wrapped him up, what a cute picture.
Post a Comment