Monday, August 11, 2008

IM MARRIED!!

This was a picture of where we ate from the sailboat it was so beautiful!! All in all it was an amazing wedding and an amazing honeymoon!! Now we're back getting settled into our house. We got the occupancy permit the day before the wedding and moved everything in that day. Its so great we love it and we're just busy trying to get everything put away!!



We went on this sunset dinner cruise. It was so awesome. We sailed into the the sunset to this private island that they had this tent set up with lights and a band with a candlelit dinner and rose-petals everywhere it was so romantic. Then we ate steak and lobster and danced along the beach!




This was the view we had off of our balcony in our room.
We had to get kinda dressed up to go to dinner. The food was delicious! Bridger also went deep see fishing and caught some pretty awesome fish!! He got super sea sick though!!
Then we headed off on our Honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico. It was Paradise! I still can't get over how amazing it was! We had a blast. We stayed at an all inclusive resort that was so beautiful. The food was a little too good and I think we both need to go on a diet now that we're back and not to mention the virgin daquiris we drank constantly!!

Well I'm married!! I can't believe it I am now Candee Lee Bowen!! The wedding turned out amazing it was honestly a perfect day! We got married at 2:00 at the Rexburg temple. The ceremony was amazing. Then we had a wedding dinner right after at Lone Pine. Then the reception was at 6:30. It was great I'm so thankful for all my friends and family's support!!









I don't have any pictures of our wedding day yet these are our pre-wedding pictures. They turned out really great. I'll post some of our wedding day when I get them!!














10 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

I of course love the wedding pics!! Cancun looks freakin sweet! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!! I would do anything to go lay out on that beach right now!! Lucky lucky girl! haha I"m happy for you two!

Danielle and Brian said...

congrats candee! I'm so excited for you! Married life is the best! I wish I was in Cancun! wow. It looks beautiful and you look so freakin gorgeous! Looks like everything was a perfect happily ever after!

ashley said...

awww congrats hun! you look so beautiful and it looks like you had a great time on your honeymoon! im so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh everything is going good. Kev is still in Oregon doing summer sales. It sucks, but it's worth it in the long run. I'm just figuring out all the fun school plans.. So married life is great so far? Thats good I'm glad! What have you been up to besides getting married and having fun?

Anonymous said...

Oh thats good. You are really, really good at nails. Well I'm not sure if I'll finish cosmetology or just get my nair tech. I don't really enjoy hair as much as nails. But I am back in Rexburg.. it's not fun with out Kev, but thats life. Right now I'm working at the hospital as the administration assistant (boring) haha. Sounds like you guys are doing great! You, me, Ash and Mel should all go out to eat or something fun!

the h fam. said...

your pictures are beautiful!!! you look gorgeous!! happy wedding! married love is fabulous! it's so much better than dating. you guys will have a blast! i found your blog through emily's! i went to cancun in may! i love it it's beautiful there!! and i want to see more pictures of your house! it looks beautiful! well congrats i'm happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

There is a program in Idaho Falls. It's at the ghetto beauty school, but it's only 3 months so I'm looking into that. I haven't see you in forever or Ashley either. I see Mel and Megs quite a bit though. Let know when you are free and we should work something out.

Chelsea Nicole said...

Candee... You look gorgeous! I'm so happy for you and Bridger. Good luck with moving in and Congrats!!

the h fam. said...

okay so i'm still waiting for pics of your wedding day!! and i would love to help you decorate!! i LOVE decorating!!!

the h fam. said...

hahaa!! ben already went through that with me in our apt. putting holes everywhere. so he had me lay everything out where I wanted it before I would hang it up!! haha that's funny though!! and i guess i can wait for the cd!! :)